Good Wednesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

They are saying today is our last day of this beautiful stretch of weather. The next few days will be rainy and cooler. I don't mind cooler but am not thrilled about rainy (indoor recesses do not allow kids to get out their energy).

After work tonight I have an appointment. with the sports medication. doctor and then we need to get difficult child to his group.

Wishing all a beautiful day in many ways!

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning Sharon and all to follow!

I can respond to the morning thread this morning since I'm home getting some rest after being hit by a really nasty chest cold! Called bonehead this morning and told him I would either come in late or not at all - just need a little rest this morning and some hot tea!

Sharon, sounds like another busy day for you - especially if your students have inside recess! Take care.

Ditto what Sharon said about a beautiful day!

Sharon

Marguerite

Just a quick g'day while it is still Wednesday here.

We had another quietish day here, I had two appointments in the village and just got home in between to miss a heavy downpour.

Tomorrow difficult child 3 has one last lesson in computing before his final exam next week. We have to get to the school by 11.30 then leave by 1.30 so I can get to my doctor's appointment. We'll do some shopping after that then head home.

I should be in bed - this is late. But I've been doing some reading online and copying reference materials for some work tomorrow.

Enjoy your Wednesday. Mine has 8 minutes left...

Marg

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning all,

Sharon, easy child also hates rainy weather for the same reasons - the daycare is smallish and all those kids running around makes her crazy some days! Good luck to you at the sports dr.

Sharon, rest up, feel better.

Marg, g'night!

I will be scheduling our appts with three assisted living facilities today for *hopefully* Saturday morning. If we can squeeze all three in that would great. Otherwise, I'm at my office all day.

Have a good one~