Had a great birthday weekend!

Mom2oddson

I really didn't think I would. I was so not looking forward to the weekend, I knew it was going to be a bad one. I felt a full-blown pity party was coming my way. Yet, I was totally surprised on how it turned out.

My B-day was Saturday, husband had to work in morning shift and I had to work that night. So, on Friday, he came home with a dozen roses, on his motorcycle no less. Then he took me to dinner.

Saturday Morning, he gave me a card and inside he wrote "I don't have much to give you, but you have all of my heart!" I told him that made me the richest woman in the world.

Then my day continued with many calls and texts wishing me a happy day. easy child and BOTH difficult children wished me a happy day. And since I've seen difficult child-S twice in 12 months and had maybe 3 texts in that time, I was surprised.

When I got to my second job, the owners kids surprised me with balloons and a large card! And my boss was so happy that I was willing to work on my B-day that he gave me a B-day bonus. (It's a very small family business - 4 people counting me)

Then yesterday, my family took me out to a very nice resturant for an excellent dinner.

Didn't hear a peep from mother in law and that was GOOD!!

I am amazed at what a happy weekend it was! It felt good to be happy again. It's been a while.