Had to call the Police on difficult child this morning.

StressedM0mma

Well, she got up and got herself ready, but was 15 minutes late leaving the house. Her counselor told us to just tell her when it was time to leave and then nothing else. Well, she was late getting to PHP, but they hadn't called the kids in yet, so she wasn't really "late". We wanted her to be late and face the consequences. So, we will see.
Buddy I shouldn't laugh that Q said that to you, but it just cracked me up. Is that the brain injury causing the inappropriate blurting? I am just picturing him saying this with a sweet tone. Thanks for the smile. It has been awhile since I have had one.

buddy

SIGH, go ahead and laugh! What else can we do sometimes??? Yes, that is the brain injury part.... in my humble opinion and all of the other many people who work with him too. It is a scratch in his record...just gets stuck and the needle jumps there till something knocks it off....(not literally, lol)

(is there an MP3 equivalent, eventually no one is gonna understand that kind of anology!)

StressedM0mma

Buddy thank you for giving me a bright spot in a crappy day. I am rather sad about easy child moving out. She will be in the neighborhood, but she will be gone for good in a few short months.