Has anyone heard from HopeRemains?

DDD

I just got up to check and see if she had posted. I am hoping that she is so busy getting settled in at her 2nd brothers home that she hasn't had time ro update...and possibly is not in an internet locale. DDD

TeDo

CD Hall of Fame
I'm hoping that she just doesn't have internet service or access to a computer. I am PRAYING that is the case. I worry about what first brother/sister in law did when she told them she was leaving. I hear about that crazy guy that shot a bus driver to kidnap a 5 year old boy and is holding him hostage on the news and pray hard that my mind is just jumping around. I don't remember where she was and where she was going but my mind keeps leaping to that situation.

Hope all is fine and that she will post soon.

DDD

I know that alot of you, like me, have been around for over a decade. There are circumstances where someone in need reaches out and then finds a new healthy direction and moves on. I am SO hoping that this is an example. A sensitive caring young woman came here for support and help. Our CD family provided what she needed during her time of torment and indecision. If we do not hear from her again I will choose to believe that she has found strength and support and conviction from people she personally knows and trusts. I honestly have only known of one scarey end result from a short term poster. My gut tells me Hope Remains has the guts to fall back and regroup. She does remain in my thoughts and prayers. DDD

the Sassy one

Has anyone heard anything on Hope Remains, it"s been a while, I'm hopeing she okay. Does anyone think Brother 1 called her husband, I do not have a warm feeling about her!

TerryJ2

DDD, good point. I hope so!

Haven't heard anything. I do hope she is on a healthy path and does not need the board at this time.