Help! I've turned blue...

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Relax! You are now an official member of the Tuaregs! Interesting that this was a Kohl's purchase. I bought 7 pairs of jeans from them and my white cotton panties turned blue. That never happened before, must be a different dye. Look at the label, there might be a warning about "wash before wearing".

BusynMember

MWM, this shirt was from Kohl's. I've never had a problem like this with their clothing.

WalMart stuff either fits badly or falls apart within a few months.

Honestly, this never happened from Walmart before...lol...but I don't get much of our clothes from there so mebbe that's why. China and all...at any rate, he even got some on his hair because it had a hood!!! :rolleyes:He wasn't happy.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Three shadows, there was no warning about special washing instructions, just the usual cold-water, medium dry cotton instructions. I washed the shirt TWICE before wearing it and still this happened!

MWM, I suppose blue beats orange.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Okay...all you folks who've been ROFL at my expense...

I've scrubbed down with dawn and Aveeno body wash. Went over myself with St Ives scrub. I am now only tinged slightly with blue in my more inaccessible parts. I am also feeling like I have a sunburn or something.

I stopped at the local healthfood store and picked up some shea butter to use after abusing my hide for a long period of time. Rubbed that in while still wet from the tub. I think I've got this licked (or scrubbed),

It's gonna have to do; I can't abuse my skin like this again for at least a week. I figure the doctor, who is an ENT, might not even have me undress, so it may be moot. My hide has little to do with why I get sinus infections every time I get a cold...that or ear infections.