Hi

Ramona

Hi I introduced my self in the childhood zone but thought I'd come down here and introduce myself as well.

I am a student and a stay at home mom Iris who is 3. I am hoping to get support and maybe make a few friends along the way now that I have stumbled on to this board.

:peaceful:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Welcome, Ramona!

The Watercooler forum is where we congregate to let off steam and have some fun. It's our "no difficult child talk zone" to give us some time away from our worries.

It will help us if you would please put in a profile signature. There are so many of us it helps us remember each other and it also reduces the number of times you need to tell us your history.

Again- welcome!

Suz

F

flutterbee

Hi Ramona! Welcome to the board. :flowers:

I look forward to getting to know you. by the way, love your avatar and your little one's name.

Lothlorien

Welcome Ramona!

If you go to your profile link, you can make a profile that will stick at the bottom of each post, so we can see who you are and you won't have to repeatedly answer the same questions by our posters.

Lothlorien

Oh yeah, since you are a new poster, the post in ECZ is probably waiting for an approval by a moderator. TM is gone for most of the morning, right now, so either Cheryl or SRL will have to approve it.

TerryJ2

Hi Ramona. Welcome.

Did you get rain from the hurricane last wk or are you farther inland? I'm in VA.

My difficult child is at camp near Ashland, NC.

nvts

Hi! Welcome to the crowd! Love the avatar, tremendously cool!

Make sure that no matter how frustrating things get with your difficult child that you stop in to the watercooler! Truly a fun time on here!

Beth

Abbey

Spork Queen
Welcome, Ramona!! We're a nutty bunch down here in the basement, but you couldn't find a greater group of friends and support.

(shhh...she doesn't even know about the corner room yet.):its_all_good:

Abbey