husband got a job!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Liahona, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Liahona

Liahona Guest

He actually got 2 job offers and is taking the one that involves less people contact. :) This is huge for him as he doesn't come across well the first time you meet him. When he started going to school he was not convinced it would benefit him. Now that he is almost finished with school this job search has been an eye opener for him. Thank you for all the prayers.
  2. helpangel

helpangel Active Member

:thumbsup: way to go husband and thanks for sharing your happy news

3. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

I am totally thrilled for him...and your whole family. That's terrific news. It's also great that he recognizes the type of work environment that best suits his quirky personality. Congrats! DDD
  4. Dixies_fire

Dixies_fire Member

Great news!
  5. SuZir

SuZir Well-Known Member

What a wonderful news! Congrats to your husband and whole family. I hope he will enjoy his new job!
  6. Hopeless

Hopeless ....Hopeful Now

Yay for your husband and you!!
  7. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

Great news! Congratulations!
  8. Kathy813

Kathy813 Well-Known Member Staff Member

Well, you know that I am a big fan of education! I'm so happy for you and your family.

9. SomewhereOutThere

SomewhereOutThere Well-Known Member

Absolutely super-duper news! It's still a bad economy! Great for your family!!! :)
  10. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Huge congrats to husband!!! Such great news!
  11. FlowerGarden

FlowerGarden Active Member

12. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Congratulations to your husband!
  13. Liahona

Liahona Guest

Thanks guys. It has been hard to get on this site for me since husband is home all the time now, so sorry I didn't say thank you earlier.
  14. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

15. InsaneCdn

InsaneCdn Well-Known Member

When does he start? (being selfish... when he's back working, you'll be around her more...!)