husband had an MI

katya02

Solace
Just a note to say I'll likely be away for a few days; husband had an MI early this morning and has had an angioplasty and stent placed to open a 99% blockage in his LAD. So far he's mostly stable but has had a few complications. Asking for thoughts and prayers ...

Thanks

Fran

Former desparate mom
Sending good thoughts for a quick recovery. How frightening no matter how stable. Makes one feel vulnerable. Hang in there. Take care of yourself too.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I'm so sorry -- how scary for both of you! I will keep you both in my prayers and hope that his doctors are able to fully stabilize him and that he'll be home soon.

(((((Hugs!)))))

slsh

member since 1999
Katya - you and your family are in my thoughts. I hope husband's recovery is smooth sailing from here on out.

Remember to take care of *you* during this stressful time, hon.

judi

Please take care. Being a health professional is both enlightening and frightening in these circumstances.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
So sorry to hear it. Prayers going up and good vibes being sent your way. Keep us updated. And remember to take care of yourself too.

(((hugs)))

katya02

Solace
Thank you all for so many kind notes and thoughts. husband is doing better; he's remained stable so we're all breathing easier. It's a wake-up call for sure. I'm so grateful for the fantastic care he received ... so many goodhearted, skilled, caring people, we feel very blessed.

Thank you all again! Now comes the rehab and the task of getting husband to rework his priorities to lessen his stress ... one day at a time.

TerryJ2

I'm sending strength, quick healing vibes, and continued success for your husband, Katya. A wakeup call, indeed.
Best of luck. Try to get some sleep.