husband passed away last week

trinityroyal

Vicki, I am so very sorry for your loss. Please accept my deepest condolences, and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this terribly painful time.

Trinity

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Vicki, my eyes are all teary. I remember when you and husband reconnected and how happy you both were. And your move. And how happy you always were together, despite the challenges. I'm so very sorry. I feel as if I just lost a wonderful brother-in-law.

Hugs,
Suz

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Vickie,

Please accept my sincerest condolences. Know that I understand your loss. I'll be sending prayers for strength during these difficult first days.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
My sincere sympathies go out to you and your family! How very tragic. Sending up prayers and hugs for you during this painful time.

C.J.

I'm so very sorry for your loss - I hope your many happy memories of husband will help you through this awful time. You'll be in my prayers.

janebrain

Vicki,
I am so sorry--what a shock this whole thing must be! Please take care of yourself and let us know if you need us.
Hugs,
Jane

Ropefree

Banned
I share the time of grief and know some of what you must be feeling. my mom died on the 13th and the sorrow my father is going through is so touching. To love in life is to know what is truly important. I share the sorrow of love with you.

nvts

Vicki, I'm so sorry for you and your family to have gone through this.

I know he'll rest in peace...and I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Beth

TerryJ2

Ohhhhh, Vicki, I am so sorry. Lonely and overwhelmed, for sure. I am glad he wasn't in pain, and that it was peaceful.
How are the kids doing?
{{Many, many, many hugs.}}

donna723

Oh Vicki, I am so very sorry! What a shock it must be! Lots of gentle hugs and many prayers and good thoughts going up for you and your family.

DDD

I am genuinely sorry for your unexpected loss. Probably many have said that it as a blessing that he passed quickly and with-o pain but I am sure that your pain is overwhelming no matter what the circumstances. Hugs and prayers are sent to you and the children. DDD