I am half crazed with protection

CRYING OUT LOUD

hi

i will keep this brief, i have a two children, a certain agency was called in to see about the situation in my house hold. i am a single parent with health issues which have left me with ambulatory problems, but not totally difficinent

when said agencey had surfaced my oldest has developed a nervous condition where he keeps licking his hands it is now getting worse should i tell them they are bringing out such anxiety in my child...thus now they are involved with the school and my ex-spouse he also has a EFD WHICH IS GETTING WORSE

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Welcome crying out loud. You may want to copy paste this post to the General section as more people will see it there and will be able to advise/welcome you properly.

Some more detailed background information will be helpful for us. Do your children have any diagnosis? Have they had evaluations to obtain a diagnosis? Problems with school, at home, with peers? Reason cps was called?

Take a few deep soothing brreaths. You've landed in a wonderful place full of great parents who will do what we can to help and support you along your way.

((hugs))

Lothlorien

I'm going to move this over to General, where you should get more responses.

When you get a chance, go to the User CP at the top left hand side and click edit signature. You can give a brief synopsis of you and your children, including medications (without any info that could identify you or your children). That would be helpful for those of us posting to you.