call 911........call 911
sends:

hugs
Bananas
4 quarters - never know when the couch vault will be depleted
1 tube of ultra hot red lipstick - paint on a friggin smile
Nerf suction cup gun - there are people that beg to be aimed at
Ear plugs - this is a givey
Drambu....do you like Drambui? It's a little harsh - how about Jack?
(1 case) & 1 case Vino
nice socks. Because well you know - I am the sock snob. And your feet need love too.
A mint mud mask
SAMY Hair products - so lovely
And jumper cables with a battery pack jump start.

Personally - If you wash your hair, do the mint mud mask, paint your face a smile with the ultra red hot lipstick, strap on the Nerf gun, put the ear plugs in, and put on JUST the socks - run around your front yard with a bottle of Jack or a glass of vino - and skip rope with the jumper cables - YOU TOO can be whisked away to 4:30 Craft class at the state Bed and Breakfast. Technically? Socks are optional -

See ya there - I'm wearing pink lipstick - red clashes with my olive face, but that mint mud mask took care of that. I'll be sitting in the dining hall making a wallet out of gum wrappers.

Abbey

Spork Queen
I would so love to go into work today like this. Maybe I'll give it a shot.

Drambuli? Never tried it. Maybe I should.

Abbey

Coookie

Sweet Abbey, :)

Sometimes it just takes ONE MORE THING to put us over the top... :( (or on the bottom :( ).

No words of wisdom, or fantastic recipes :) but I do have a lot of hugs that I am sending your way and many good thoughts for things ahead.

DDD

If I had more guts I would send you a UPS box full of hugs and some of my Lexapro! :devil2: on the other hand, knowing our luck in recent years, I would be arrested and sentenced to the electric chair for trafficing! :crazy1:

I'm sorry that I have no good suggestions but I am sincerely saying a few prayers for you and sending caring thoughts. DDD

busywend

Abbey, HUGE HUGS! I am so sorry things are feeling so impossible right now. I am feeling similar. Sometimes the things that happen from one day to the next just seem unreal.

I just keep trying to remember 'this too, shall pass.'