I Hate This!!!!

KTMom91

I am so envious of moms who enjoy their kid's company...I see them at the store and they are carrying on a pleasant conversation, laughing...and I'm just hanging on till she's 18 and hopefully outta here. I am beyond tired of it...if Miss KT was a co-worker, I would move my desk. If she was a neighbor, I'd stay off that side of the block. And the hardest thing for me is...do I not like the behaviors, or do I not like her personality?

It's been a very long day.

dreamer

Pamelaj
I wanted to come back and say something-after I posted, I left and have been gone till just now to my doctor, but on the very long drive to my docs I was thinking about ya.
Sadly, my doctor visit got to me hard (I posted under poor Margs thread in healthful living, yeesh, I hijacked her thread!)
My brain is mish mosh at the moment.
But I was thinking that I made it sound easier than it was/is.
I wanted to apologize for that.....(I think thats the conclusion I reached while driving)
My kids have a LOT of hard life experience.....not necessarily becuz of their own actions so much....but some due to unfortuante things going on all around them......pees dying, peers being mother and fatherless......lots and lots of orphaned classmates etc......and difficult child had well, every single one of her classmates from middle school and hs got outplaced, to far away destinations from here.....
um- all kinds of things.
SOme of those things helped my kids better understand the value of haveing a mother, the value of a loving mother, the value of a warrior mom. Those things, I think, helped my kids see things far better than I ever cuold get them to see.

My dhs mental illness and my physical illness also did play a large part, too.
It showed my kids some things in a way discipline, rewards, punishment never could, and it also showed ME some things, too.

I did not mean (If I did) to make any of it sound easy.
AND......it still remains to be seen how much good anything did.....my kids are still "a work in progress" LOL.
Mostly all I can really say is our life has become more calm......and part of it is simply becuz I kind of block it out if I get overloaded, and partly it is becuz well, my oldest I do think IS calmer than she used to be.

I know while driving and thinking about difficult children in general today, I kept thinking while it is so hard on US.......it must really hoover or kirby to be a difficult child......school can be hard......their thinking is messed up-----people do not like them......they make bad choices....they sometimes some of them just cannot help it ------(please notice, I said SOME of them SOMETIMES?) and then they get in trouoble.....it must just be SO awful to have that be your life?
I know if I hated husband, I could divorce him. If I hated my job I could get a new job. If I hated where I lived, I could move. But what can a child do about any of those kinds of things?

It all is just crummy all the way around.....and it is so hard to have to pick up the peices and live with all the negativity, and chaos etc. It really simply hoovers.

Vent away! Cuz it DOES hoover, so bad!