I have an appointment

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by flutterbee, Sep 12, 2008.

1. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

I spoke with a therapist today for about 10-15 minutes on the phone. I have an appointment for Thursday. She was going to be off that day, but it's the only day next week that I don't have a doctor's appointment. I *really* like her. She reminds me a lot - in her ideology - of Wynter's former therapist that I clicked so well with and who was so incredibly helpful (I met with her individually a few times).

I'm so relieved I cried. They don't do any insurance billing. They charge $50/hour which is about half of the going rate, but she said they can probably get me some scholarship funds.

I really think she is going to be incredibly helpful. I'm so relieved that...I just have no words.

Thank you, everyone, for all of your support. I know I've leaned on you a lot and I'm so grateful that you all are here.

2. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

:beautifulthing::bigsmile:

Wonderful! I know that's got to be a relief.

(((hugs)))

3. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

Oh Heather, I'm so happy to hear this. Wonderful news
    {{{hugs}}}

4. klmno

klmno Active Member

Wow, Heather! You're perseverance really paid off! I'm so happy for you- I know you wanted this and I hope she turns out as great as she sounds- and then some!!

5. house of cards

house of cards New Member

Great news, hope you both click.

6. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

I hope she is perfect for you, Heather.

Fingers crossed.

Suz

7. WhymeMom?

WhymeMom? No real answers to life..

Glad to hear you found a doctor and more proud that you just didn't give up when the first one didn't work out........ hope you click!

8. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Oh, Heather, I'm so glad you found someone. Many hugs.

9. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

you go girlfriend -

you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

That is really great news, Heather!

11. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Yeah! I'm so glad you have an appointment. with someone you feel comfortable with.

12. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

:bigsmile:Good news, Heather.....

13. This is excellent news Heather!

I'm sending out positive vibes for a good connection and helpful, productive sessions!

14. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

Thank you, ladies! I can hardly wait for Thursday. (Although I will feel differently on Thursday. LOL)

15. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

What a great thing! Just getting and making the apt sometimes is the hardest thing! You go Girl... to the apt! LOL