I made 164...........

Star*

call 911........call 911
Busy -

Have you ever tried making the pnut butter kisses - and just put the kisses on IMMEDIATELY after taking them from the oven? We did this last year at a baking party (Learn something new every day) and the heat from the oven STILL melts just the bottom of the kiss,but they are ready to travel a LOT quicker.

nvts

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: meowbunny</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Okay, if you were to make the banana bread and put into mini-loaf pans, how long should they bake? Still 50-60 minutes? </div></div>

Hi! No, probably about 30 -35 mins. I'll just keep hitting one with the knife until it's dry!!!

:smile:

Beth

Star*

call 911........call 911
NVTS

Thanks for the recipe. WE are HUGE banana nut bread people. This sounds great - except for the crickets. If I were to add them I would get....(snort) chirpes.

busywend

Starb, that is what I did. It was the easiest recipe. I got it from a link up to the Hershey's website that someone here posted once.

AND just an FYI - those kisses stay soft for quite some time, even though they were never in the oven!