I would like to post something but want to make sure it is ok

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Click on their name on one of their posts. It will bring up a menu with "send a private message". Click that.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Click on the moderator's board name. A list of options comes up. Second option is "send a private massage to..." Click on that. And go from there. Look under User CP for responses.

Hope I was helpful. I have trouble explaining such things.

Hugs

slsh

member since 1999
No need to be embarassed!! Go to the upper lefthand corner of this screen and click on User CP (control panel). Then there's a heading of "private messages". Click on "list messages" under that and then click on the message to read.

:)

Lothlorien

If you click on my name, you can then click on send lothlorien and private message.

The pm may prompt you to open it up in a new window, which will give you another open explorer window. If you don't see it, click on the bottom Internet Explorer arrow and you'll see which ones you can open.

Lothlorien

If you still can't figure it out....
Just reply to this post with the topic. If it's not for this sight, I'll just delete it.

meowbunny

If nothing else, I bet we're all curious as all get out. Hope trying can post whatever it is and that it is nothing too serious.

tryinghard

Meowbunny,

You made me chuckle! I hope you will not be disappointed if I do post...but I wouldn't get too excited:D I have a very boring life....

meowbunny

Trying, the idea is to make you smile. We all need grins once in awhile -- even silly posts like that one. You have a 17 YO and a 12 YO. You may think your life is boring but that's impossible. An almost adult teen and an almost tween make life a daily challenge. Too much to do to be boring.