If anyone is a huge crocs fan

DammitJanet

then then Zappos is having a sale on them. Not all but some. I bought Hailie a pair of their tennis shoes hoping they might be ones that will help her get over her shoe avoidance. She loves crocs so maybe she will wear them.

Mattsmom277

I don't know if that site ships to Canada but my cousin is a HUGE croc fan so I'm thinking I might check it out and perhaps get a pair to put away for her for Christmas if the prices are really good. Last time she visited she was so mad about her Crocs. I guess she has 2 black pairs and somehow wore one from each set, me being unobservant hadn't noticed but she said when she went home she can't find her matching ones for either pair haha. I will just be sure to NOT order her black ones! Thanks for the tip!

DammitJanet

I have never worn crocs. They never looked comfortable to me. However they seem to have some very cool looking ones with sheepskin in them for winter and they are for outdoor wear. Not just slippers. I may have to get Keyana a pair of them for her to wear in MO this year.

Star*

call 911........call 911
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH SHOE AVOIDANCE - just get the child cool socks - she will grow up to be like her Great Auntie Star and love socks and sekky boots.

H

HaoZi

I've heard bad things about how crocs can affect feet long-term, but I can't get the kid to wear anything else until it's time for snowboots.

keista

I've heard bad things about how crocs can affect feet long-term, but I can't get the kid to wear anything else until it's time for snowboots.

As long as you wear them with the strap around the ankle, it should be OK. It's the not having the foot fully 'tethered' in that causes the problem. Flip flops, mules, Dr Scholl's all cause the same problem.

DammitJanet

Star...you cant go to school in socks alone, you cant wear just socks in the winter and you cant ride a bike in just socks. Besides that, all she wants to wear is flip flops or crocs. It was just crocs until she got a pair of flip flops from Keyana and then she wouldnt take them off. I tried giving her a pair of Keyana's sneakers but that didnt work. LOL. Not even the flashing light up ones.

I cannot tell you how thrilled I am that Keyana is not picky about shoes. Now she does have a wider foot so we have to make sure they fit but with her, she wants MORE shoes not less..lol.