I'm difficult child free this weekend!

Discussion in 'General Parenting' started by flutterbee, Nov 2, 2007.

1. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

What am I going to do with myself, you ask?

2. Jules71

Jules71 Warrior Mom since 2007

WHOOOOO HOOOOO! - Good for you!!! Enjoy yourself!
  3. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

:dance: Have FUN!!! :dance:
  4. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

I was just thinking to myself, "I'm bored.", then realized that I was already re-filling the role of difficult child! :faint:
  5. slsh

slsh member since 1999

Woo-hoo!!! Have fun and spill details so the rest of us can live vicariously. :princess:

Bored already??? It's only Fri. afternoon! Ahhh, what fullness difficult children bring to our lives. :rofl:
  6. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

:dance: :smile: :dance:

Bored already?? You can dance around the house naked and pretend YOU'RE a difficult child. :rofl:

Hope you have a blast.

7. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

YOU LUCKY DOG!!!! Hahahahaha - Enjoy!
  8. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

I could dance around the house naked, but then easy child would start screaming "MY EYES! MY EYES!" and wouldn't THAT just ruin all my peace and tranquility?!!
  9. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :dance: :bath: I'm not difficult child free for the weekend but he is asleep for the night and easy child and husband are gone for the night so basically I have a free night!
  10. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

Heather, I want you to know that I just got up and did a blck flip in your honor.

I cannot think of one person who deserves this more than you.

11. Steely

Steely Active Member

:dance: :spaghetti: :bath: :smile: :picture: :lipstick: :painter: :sleeping: :reading: :geek:
    Go crazy girl! You deserve it!
  12. tinamarie1

tinamarie1 Member

wooo hooo I am totally jealous! Not only is husband working tonight, but I agreed to let difficult child have a new friend spend the night and he is a difficult child x's 1,000...........agggggggggggggggggggggggg
  13. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

I am so happy for you!!! I hope you have a wonderful time!!!