Irritated

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Weird that it is easy child, and not the difficult children. lol

A couple of months ago you may remember that easy child adopted Buster the Yorkie. Sweetest lil guy on earth, I kid you not. Loves to see his Nana coming. lol (and I don't even give him treats)

Now that easy child is pregnant she has suddenly decided to find Buster a new home.:mad: She knows Mama is NOT pleased with this. Her excuse is that Buster wakes her every morning barking at 7am. So? He's a baby. He needs to potty, eat, and play. She says his barking is driving her nuts. Hmmmm, only since you got preggers, dear.

She is becoming as disposable with animals as Nichole. And Nichole only found new homes for hers becasue I made her due to lack of room. She has gotten rid of 3 cats, and this will make her 3rd dog in a space of 4 yrs.

I had a feeling this was going to happen, and I had warned easy child before she adopted Buster. I figured she wanted a baby, at that point if it was canine or human didn't matter. And I had a bad feeling if she got preggers she'd not want him any more. sister in law is not keen on dogs unless they belong to someone else. He is a cat person.

I guess I'm so ticked because Buster is a wonderful lil guy. I'm attached darn it. My dogs love him. (they visit and take walks together) And Buster is very attached to the family, most especially Darrin. Darrin is going to be devistated. He still hasn't gotten over Mommy finding a new home for Cleo, their previous dog. (from Precious' litter, heck I'm not over that one either :mad: ) Darrin adores his dog.

But she and sister in law are determined. They want me to take him. I would, but while Betsy loves him, I'm afraid she'd squash him when they play. We have to watch her very carefully. He's so darn tiny. And last thing I need is another dog. (didn't I just get this thru to Nichole??)

To top it off, here she decides she can't care for Buster with the new baby coming........She picks up a kitten at a yard sale!! grrrrr Her excuse "Jerry the cat will be lonely when Buster leaves." ACK!!!:faint:

I could just smack her.

So far I've got her holding off until I can talk to my Mom. My sibs gave my Mom a giant snauzer (sp) for a present. She adores him, spoils him rotten. But is unable to keep him because when she takes him out to potty he pulls her to the ground. She's already had hip surgery. Doesn't need it again. It's breaking her heart but she's searching for a good home for him. And has asked me twice. (what is it with these people??) She gave him to my neice, but found out later she was being mean to the dog and took him back. I told her to have my brother locate a local rescue group.

I told easy child that if Mom could find a good home for Putsie (what a name!) then she might like to have Buster as he is much more the size she needs. I know she'll fall in love with him. Buster is too tiny to knock her down, and he doesn't need a leash to potty.

So easy child is holding off for now. Still makes me mad. Both Darrin and Buster will be traumatized because she got pregnant. And she has the nerve to criticize Nichole over animals. :rolleyes:

nvts

Why don't you try laying some guilt like "are you going to try and give me the baby when it wakes you up at 7:00 in the morning eat/potty/play?"

I hate that when people think of animals as disposable. I'd take him, but Gremi would eat him by mistake!

Good luck with finding him a home...

Beth

Wiped Out

Staff member
I'm sorry-this stinks! I wish I could take him but we just can't afford another dog. When my niece lived here with us she had a yorkie/chihuahua mix and our black lab loved playing with her. She still comes for visits.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Daisy, you're a ways away, but my nephew would love to have another schnauzer....if you're interested and it would help, PM me.

(PS - NOT the nephew that hit parked cars...)

F

flutterbee

*sticks fingers in ears* La la la la la la I can't hearrrrr youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!

Wynter would LOVE LOVE LOVE a Yorkie. Is he fixed? Had his shots?

Did I just say that out loud? *slaps hand over mouth*

I really can't take in another animal. I can't. Really.

But, gosh. I bet he wouldn't eat much. What - a tablespoon of food a day (tic).

My mom would kill me. How old am I anyway?

Oh, geez. You just HAD to post this, didn't you?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Shari thanks for the offer. Talked to Mom tonight and it seems she's going to keep Putsie and keep trying with him. Kills me. This is my mother, the dog hater. lol

I think I'm gonna hold off on telling easy child this bit of info for a while. Mom could change her mind depending on how well Putsie does with his new training. She has someone helping to leash train him so he stops pulling on her.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl: Heather............oh, Heather.............have I got the doggie for you!!! :rofl:

No, he's not fixed. easy child hadn't gotten around to it yet. As he's from a special line and breeder told her to wait til she's positive she didn't want to breed him. BUT easy child just might foot the bill for that if she knew he was going to a loving home. (and if dear ol' Mom worked on her a bit lol)

And no he doesn't eat much. She's still on the original bag of dog food she bought when she picked him up from the breeder. lol

And he LOVES to cuddle and give puppy kisses. Adores kids. (which is why him and Darrin is so close) And loves cats too. :D

Am I making this hard on you?? Could make up for Wynter missing her concert.......

Heheheh, Nichole is rubbing off on me. :rofl:

F

flutterbee

Lisa -

Sighhhhhhhh.........

Have I ever told you the story of when Wynter's mentor (the nut-job) took her to the pet store and then lets Wynter call me at work from her (the mentor's) cell phone to beg me for this Yorkie puppy that was 'on sale' for $800. Oh, but it came with a crate and that price included the neuter and it was a really good deal. :faint: That conversation, or argument however you want to look at it, went on - while I was at work - for about 30 minutes. Then the mentor calls me back to tell me that I was right about my own daughter!!!

Oh. And on her wall calendar in her room right now? A Yorkie.

It's small enough...I can hide it from my mom, right?

If you can get easy child to pay for the neuter - cause I just can't do that right now - and if I talk to Wynter and she's for it (and if I work her with if we do the pup will take the place of certain things she's been asking for - man, she's been on a roll with asking for stuff the last few days - her anxiety is kicking up) then we might possibly have a deal.

My mom scares me. :rofl:

Hydro was supposed to be a foster. You see how that worked out.

The landlord only knows about one dog. She doesn't know about the 3 cats we moved in with, nor the one we added. It was a don't ask, don't tell kinda thing. But, I'm not really worried about it. We pay rent on time - early - every month and we take care of the place, including the landscaping. We have it looking very pretty.

But...my mom. She'll do that deep sigh and that LOOK. It's ok. I'll just tell her that I'm not well and I don't always make good decisions. Or would that be bad. I guess I could just fess up.

Let me talk to Wynter. You talk to easy child.

OMG. I'm such a sucker.

But, he would have a very good home. I promise that.

F

flutterbee

PICTURES!!!!!! OMG. He's so cute!!!!

You are BAD, Lisa! BAD, BAD, BAD!!! Wynter is still up. She's in the shower. I'll talk to her when she gets out.

You know, one day you're going to see me on the news. The crazy lady with all the animals. :faint:

F

flutterbee

So, I told Wynter about him getting up at 7am and wanting to potty and play and Wynter's response.....

"Well, I've been wanting to get up earlier anyway."

Told her he likes to cuddle and give kisses. We got Jewel because Wynter wanted her, but she's more my dog. All the animals end up that way. Except Hydro - he'll choose Wynter over me. Jewel sleeps in my room, follows me around, etc. She would love to have one to snuggle with at night.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm bad. I know. I said Nichole was rubbing off on me, didn't I? :rofl:

I haven't talked to easy child yet. She's still asleep.

You could probably hide him well enough. I swear he's not even 10 inches long. And not going to grow any larger. Your cats most likely weigh more than he does. That special line is for size. :D But he does bark. Mostly I think because easy child tends to keep him in his crate alot. ALOT. Because she and sister in law have to sleep after working nights. Out of the crate I've never heard him on a barking spree. He doesn't even bark when his Nana comes to visit him. lol I made her bring him to the yard sale so he could be out of his crate and he didn't bark once.

I'd hoped that her spending so much on this puppy would give her much more incentive to keep it long term. This was an expensive pup, even with the deal she got. His breeder normally gets 1500.00 a pup. Which is why she said easy child might want to hold off on getting him fixed.

I'll talk to easy child and see if she's serious about the good home. :)

OH, here's something funny........... A lady I know from years back came to the yard sale. I made her a deal on my small dog crate. She is the new neighborhood animal/stray rescuer. Seems Nichole is out of a job. :D

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm sorry Daisy - I know this isn't you - but she just =====(saying nothing)

sorry for your family. More sorry for Buster. :(