Lean Time Tips........Bring 'Em!!

witzend

I think that it is worth it to contact any service provider you have to talk about being unable to continue your service. Phone, internet, cable, security system. Do your homework first and find what other offers are out there. Don't call if you are still under contract. Tell them you are thinking of switching to X because they are offering a better price. Ask if they will match that price. I've had a few services cut their price in half.

We want to bundle our internet and cable/satellite, but are waiting until our provider brings FIOS to the area.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ha! KJS...I put my name on stuff in the fridge as well. I guess it comes from many months of living with guys. Milk (DON'T TOUCH THAT!), my water bottle that I refill, my jar of pickles. You want my germs? Go ahead, dork. You see me drink straight out of the gallon all the time. Sad thing is they don't care. Now let me take my TP and hide it in my bedroom.

Abbey

Marg's Man

Um, Marg...there's probably a good explanation for this but I just gotta ask: with boys the age of yours, why do you have Barbie doll bits lying around the house?

There is a good explanation; it's very simple, we also have/had two girls - they have moved out but their toys didn't!

Marg's Man

Marguerite

Besides, difficult child 3 still will play with baby toys, gender-nonspecific. Although I must admit - it's been a while since tiny Barbie stuff was found in the vacuum cleaner bag. I suspect the tiniest stuff were mostly already lost in previous vacuum cleaners before I began checking. But every time easy child 2/difficult child 2 comes home and raids her still-messy room for stuff, she spills more bits everywhere. Hair elastics, beads, earring backs...

Marg