Let's Have a Party for Jen!!

susiestar

Roll With It
Jen has gotten the word that the job as a Parent Advocate is HERS!!!

I think this deserves a big PARTY!!

I can decorate with an 8 foot inflatable snowman, and I will bring Jessie's choc chip cookies, a bottle of wine and a big chocolate cake made from scratch with my private recipe and iced with cocoa buttercream icing!!

Jen, I hope you have an awesome time with the new job!!​

trinityroyal

Woo Hoo! A celebration for Jen!
I'll bring trays of little hors d'oeuvres (and some dashing young men to wander around and serve them from the trays).

Congratulations Jen!

M

ML

Yippeeee!!!! Congratualtions I will be there and bring cookies that I've been making for days. The oatmeal raisin are pretty good.

Jena

ML, yea to the cookies i love cookies i'm eating some right now that i just baked, yes like i need to eat 6 cookies while on the internet lol. will you be bringing the hot men with the cookies?? JK :)

How about the hot men to serve the cookies??? ok let me stop now........lol i'm making myself laugh.

Andy

Ooohhh! Another party!!! Yes, I will be there. I will bring a meat and cheese tray, a very large one with more variety of meat and cheese than you have ever seen before.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Donuts... MMMM
Oh and more hot men...
Some Champagne...
Nothing like Donuts and Champagne.

Jena

yes donuts would be good "i dont' know what your talking about!!" i can't, lol everytime i see you post i think of k standing there saying that to you its' so cute and funny.

champagne's good and i think someone's got some kind of shrimp thing going on, or is that the belize bus trip pick up on the way to the island? i'm so confused alot going on in here!! LOL

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
You have no clue how bad I need a party right now. :D

Jen.......HUGE congrats on getting the job!!! Way To Go girl!! :D :D

Let's see.......I hope there is plenty of alcohol. I'm not usually a big drinker, but a few good stiff belts of something strong would be lovely. Maybe then the muscles in my upper back will relax a bit.

Hmmmmm. I'm having Olive Garden cater this shin dig. *drool* But ya'll keep your distance from the seafood alfredo. I might share if you're really really sweet about it. :rofl:

Jena

Jan

Don't worry preggo :) non alcoholic drinks will be served......... don't you worry yourself!!!!!

Lisa - you sooo could use a party right now!!!! bigtime!! :) keep on pushing away, your so so busy and doing great!

Abbey - you could use a party too, :) "you can bring the rice" LOL. (me being funny, ha ha :)