Long hard painful day.

susiestar

Roll With It
I had to go to the doctor today. husband also had a work function where the company paid for them to go ride go-carts. the real ones that go up to 50mph. So I couldn't ask him to leave early.

Kids and I dropped him off and then went to the pain doctor. Only got a little bit lost this time. Was early for the appointment.

doctor kept leaving the room to go get stuff. He forgot to give me the rx for the breakthrough medication. I had to get one rx faxed to the mail order place.

After the appointment we went to the nearby book store. I called and got the faxed rx situation straightened out. And got someone to print out the rx for the other pain medication. THen one nurse told me on the phone that I already had my rx for the pain medication. Had to go back and get them to give it to me. Luckily I wrote the name of the person I talked to about it down.

got the scrip. Then took the kids across town to get a new pr of glasses for thank you. He didn't tell me they were broken until yesterday. We had a month left in the warranty so they gave us another pair FREE! Wooo Hoooo!

Took the kids to Incredible Pizza. The gift cards worked for the games. Then we went to a used bookstore we love. Then it was to the grocery to pick up some stuff and then to get his glasses and go find husband.

by the time we got to the pizza place I could barely walk. I sat and had the kids bring food to me! I felt like a pasha with my servants bringing me pizza and bite size cookies and brownies! We even got 1 lunch free because I finished a buy 5 get one free card!

I am sore and swollen. Thursday is going to be misery. BUT I managed to make it through the day!!

husband had a ball on the go-kart! I love that his company does outings like this. It is SO COOL!

I have quite a sense of accomplishment. I needed it. But boy were we busy.

The kids were awesome with helping carry stuff (even my purse) and gving me an arm to steady myself.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Susie it may have been a long hard painful day, but it certainly sounds like it was worth a million dollars. :D I'm sure the kids enjoyed the outting with you. And I'm positive husband enjoyed the go karts. lol ;) So sweet of them to take care of Mom that way, so you all could still have fun together.

Glad the day went well. Pamper yourself to re-coop.

Hugs

M

ML

It sounds like you lived life to the fullest today. Some downtime is certainly in order for today. Hugs, ML