Discussion in 'Substance Abuse' started by PonyGirl, Aug 1, 2007.

1. PonyGirl

PonyGirl Warrior Parent

Wondering how you are doing? Is your eldest in China okay? Hope you are holding your own. Thinking of you my friend.

2. Kjs

Kjs Guest

3. CAmom

CAmom Member

I've been wondering about you too, Mikey...
  4. gottaloveem

gottaloveem Active Member

Me as well. How are things? Is your son in China OK?
  5. Merris

Merris New Member

I've been looking for you too.... how are things?
  6. PonyGirl

PonyGirl Warrior Parent

Are you still with us, Mikey?

7. meowbunny

meowbunny New Member

He may be in reading mode. I've noticed him being onsite a couple of times when I've visited but no posts by him. (Love this site, right now it is my break site in between packing!)
  8. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

Just 'cause you're not posting doesn't mean that we are praying less for your family, Mikey. Fingers crossed that Sarge is AOK
    and that you and wife are hanging in there. DDD
  9. SunnyFlorida

SunnyFlorida Active Member

Thinking of you Mikey. Don't get scared off. You've got alot to offer and it's good to get different opinions. What works for some doesn't work for others.
  10. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

I've seen Mikey lurking, and have been keeping him, Sarge, and Junior Jointmaster in my prayers.

Ya hear that Mikey? You guys are in my prayers! But it looks like you better hurry up and post soon, we are close to an estrogen overload.
  11. Mikey

Mikey Psycho Gorilla Dad

Hi folks. Sorry, just been very busy. I'll post an update later this week.

12. Ephchap

Ephchap Active Member

Hope everything is okay with your family, Mikey. We're here when you need to lean on us a bit.

13. PonyGirl

PonyGirl Warrior Parent

Thanks for checking in, Mikey. Hope it's "good" busy, and not "crisis" busy.... :rolleyes:

14. Mikey

Mikey Psycho Gorilla Dad

PG - little of both, but nothing spectacular. Kind of like missing a soap opera for two weeks, only to find that little has changed when you start watching it again...