Moving Forward Finally

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Amen! :D

Still crazy, but now crazy in a more productive way. mother in law will be moved to assisted living as soon as it can be arranged. They have a room/rooms available. Sister in law called them today. They're notifying nursing home. easy child and I are going out to see her room either today (if we can squeeze it in) or tomorrow for measuring and to find out exactly what she can bring. Assisted living has been informed that move must be on a wed, thur, or friday as those are sister in law's days off and we'll be using his truck.

Pray for a friday. School starts monday.:tongue:

I'll have to go shopping for a twin bed. (oh, goody) And try to figure out what to pack for mother in law while also following her instructions on what she wants to bring. (oh, double goody) Ought to be interesting.

BUT good things are assisted living will provide mother in law's meals and do her laundry, and will offer tons of other things. So I can go to school and not have to worry about a zillion trips to the supermarket or to pick up laundry. Yea! And can concentrate on just getting over there once a week to visit.

After the past several weeks.......that will be my version of heaven. :D We just have to get past this move first.:faint:

rejectedmom

Lisa, I am so glad things will be settling down a bit for you now. I hope the move goes smoothly and mother in law is happy with the arrangements... If not immediately than eventually. -RM

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Hope she reaches the point of "why didn't I do this sooner!" Hope the move goes smoothly and she makes some great connections with interesting caretakers or "neighbors"........ Concentrate on school...... good luck with all...... we are rooting for you!