Newer pictures :)

Nancy

Your daughter and Connor look so happy and healthy. What a difference huh? I am thrilled for all of you and hoping 2014 brings you a lot of joy and peace. Thank you for sharing your lovely family with us.

PatriotsGirl

It is amazing...I am just so thankful. So blessed. So much love... ♥ There really is hope!!!

She is an open book by nature and hides nothing. I told her about the board and her "aunties". She enjoyed seeing the Christmas cards. :) So I thought it would be okay that I share these pictures with all of you. :)

Sent using ConductDisorders mobile app

greenrene

I love the pics of your grandson with the "I am X months old today!" signs! Now I feel like a slacker, but I'm going to start doing something like that with my son - he'll be 4 months old on Sunday. Beautiful family, great pics! I'm glad for you that things have turned around so much.

toughlovin

Your daughter and grandson look so wonderful! I am so happy for you and you do give me hope!!! I remember when it seemed like our kids were so similar and so hopeless so maybe just maybe my son will get it together this time around too. At least I can hope.

TL

Sent from my iPad using ConductDisorders

PatriotsGirl

I love the pics of your grandson with the "I am X months old today!" signs! Now I feel like a slacker, but I'm going to start doing something like that with my son - he'll be 4 months old on Sunday. Beautiful family, great pics! I'm glad for you that things have turned around so much.

I actually got the idea from my cousin on Facebook - her daughter was born a year before Connor and once I saw her pictures, I knew we had to do the same. :) I also bought a frame to put them each in and then the middle picture is their one year picture. Great keepsake! It is so crazy seeing the changes each month, isn't it?

Connor will be 4 months on Saturday! Is your son covered in drool?? LOL, little Connor soaks everything. And he is just trying so hard to be mobile - he can roll from back to front and a couple of times he rolled from front to back. He wiggles and turns himself clockwise though. It is so funny. His doctor is having us try giving him a little bit of cereal this weekend - goodness, they get big so fast. :)