:<} ohhh suuuuuuzzz

Sunlight

did you know that M&Ms come in a bag marked "pumpkin mix" ...orange and brown ones...with halloween faces on them like this:
:M}

lol

the power of suggestion....evil laugh... :jack:

goldenguru

I just saw a commercial about M&M's. Now you can go to their website and personalize your own message on the candy ... sorta like a candy heart.

Sorta doesn't make them M&M's ...

Stella Johnson

Have you guys looked at what it costs to buy the 100 calorie packs? You get 1/4 of what you get in a normal bag and you pay 4 times as much. :surprise:
So, if you have willpower, which I do not, you can separate them out and make your own 100 calorie packs.

steph

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Yes, my dear friends.

My name is Suz and I am an M&M addict.

Recovering.

A recovering addict.

But always an addict.

I didn't separate them by color and eat them color by color. NAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH, I ate them by the handful. Shovel-full is more like it :spaghetti: :faint: .

Heck, a few years ago I lost almost 10 pounds by just removing the M&M candy bowl from my computer desk. :bag:

And I love the weight loss but I miss my M&Ms :tissue:

Thanks for the head's up, Janet. :thumb:

Suz

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
They make 100 calorie packs of M&M's?? :smile:

Okay. That's taking the 100 calorie thing just a bit too far. If I'm gonna be bad and buy myself chocolate candy, I want what everyone else gets! :spaghetti:

That's ok Suz. I'm a sunflower seed addict. Lost 20 pounds when I stopped buying them. :surprise: But that was both water weight and actual pounds.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Yes, my snack fairy costume is ready. I have my tiara, wand, and tutu skirt. I will wear a pink top and jeans with the skirt over the jeans. I figure I will use safety pins to attach the "snacks" to my clothes.

I figure I'll buy the snacks at the last minute so if I chicken out about going to the party (shy streak! :bag: ) I'll only be out the cost of the skirt and that was only $15.00.

Suz

rejectedmom

Oh Suz, I too am an M&M addict. I love the peanut ones which are even more fattening but I cannot help myself. I've been known to eat a 1 pound bag in two days. It is my one vice. To keep from getting totally out of controll this haloween i bought small toys instead of candy cause when i can't have M&Ms I'lleat anything sweet LOL. -RM

Sunlight

suz be sure to buy snacks you like so you can eat them after the party or if you stay home and watch a movie. you can sing some broadway songs to the girls and let them howl. :wink:

Sunlight

by the way I still have the partially eaten bag of M&Ms in the car. I was telling boyfriend about this post and the one in watercooler about candy. he wanted to know why I left them in the car.

sneaky but I am NOT sharing. hey I was one of 7 kids and never had a whole bag to myself. in fact what started the whole dang thing was my big sis telling me her son bought her a bag. within moments I was on the way to the store.

talk about no impulse control.

and I wonder where ant gets it....

Sunlight

dang it now I have to leave the office and go out to the car and get the bag.

will put all the phones on hold...lol

the office is closed today and I am here alone so I will not... I repeat...will NOT have to share.