Ok...where is the middle of the night crowd?

Abbey

Spork Queen
It's 4am and I'm the only one on the board (with 10 'guests'). Come out, come out, whevever you are!:flowers:

I've quietly slipped out of my corner. I'm on the loose.

Abbey

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Its 4:20 here .. What a marvelous time to pick :)

The dogs know I got a new supply of dog bones in and are harrassing me to get them one.

Marcie

KTMom91

Yesterday was a bad day for me...but with enough Vicodin you sleep right through everything. Got up at 4:30 am, sent Hubby to work, read the paper, and here I am...a little late, but well rested for a change.

So sorry you were lonely!

Abbey

Spork Queen
A doctor once gave me a script for Vicodin, which is supposedly quite powerful. It had no effect on me. I guess I'm just a stubborn old cuss.

Abbey

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Ummm I was ACTUALLY IN BED SLEEPING for a change. I went to bed about an hour after you posted. I was watching TV (which I rarely do, and now I know why! I never can stop!)

So I've had 4 hours and am up now getting people up for their day. difficult child 2 & 3 are already at school. husband left a while ago. And difficult child 1 just got up -- he's got late start today and doesn't go in until 9:25.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I have planty of HEberts to spare, if you'd like one...they start in at about 5am, tho, not 3.

susiestar

Roll With It
Sorry I missed you guys. for some reason last night I put my head down at 9:30 and FELL ASLEEEP!!!!

This is an incredibly rare thing for me. I am usually up until at least 3.

Vicodin does nothing for me. The doctor had me taking 2 at a time, and then I raised questions about the tylenol in it, so he switched me to a MUCH stronger version with-o the tylenol in it. Still does very little as far as making me sleepy or goofy. Doesn't keep me awake either though. And it usually helps take the edge off the pain. Sorry the rest of you need vicodin.

Susie

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Sorry Abbey..........I was busy creating a Universe on Spore. :D :rofl:

Awesome game. Although I'm not especially fond of the "civilization" levels yet. But you get to start your creature from a single cell and choose their evolution all the way thru. Pretty cool. :D

gcvmom

Here we go again!
DL -- that sounds dangerously fun! I'd better not look or I might get hooked... not... going... to... look.... not... going... to...

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
that sounds dangerously fun!

Oh, yeah! It is. So much so that I've found I have to be careful with the passage of time. I think I've only been at it a few minutes and it's really been 3 hours. :faint:

Both grands get a major kick out of the creatures and helping us choose which new body parts to add during the stages of evolution. We come out with some funny looking "people" sometimes. :rofl: