***Rozerem tv ad***

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Suz, May 7, 2007.

1. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

Can someone puhleeeeeeeeeze explain their tv ads to me?

This is the "sleep aid" :doctor: where the insomniac is with a lousy Abe Lincoln lookalike and a groundhog (?) and they tell him that his "dreams miss him."

I don't know about you, but I've never dreamed about a groundhog or Abe Lincoln in my life.

I don't get it. :sad:

Suz

2. Fran

Fran Former Site Owner

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>I think the point is that each of us have our own weird dreams. One of the other commercials has the guy at work. He speaks to a co worker who has a blue unicorn following her. It's definitely strange. It took a while to figure it out. </span>

3. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

Suz,

I've yet to remember my dreams. I find these commercials to be odd but it is getting people talking about the product. That's what advertising is all about. (Worked in the industry for 5 or more years.)

4. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Well the first commercial for it I took to be of a sexual innuendo connotation. Abe was playing chess and the beaver was eating a plate of food. Now there was an astronaut in the background I never could quite figure out in that one.

But...it played out to be eating beaver while playing with a chest. Ok...Im a sick puppy...lmao.

Now the new commercials I havent been able to get the subliminal messages yet.

5. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

:rofl: Janet, my virgin ears (or should I say eyes?)!!!!

I have no idea what it is about. I joked once about Lunesta making you glow (it has a glowing butterfly in the commercial) and boyfriend wants to try it now! LOL!

6. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

Janet,

ROFLMAOPMP

I have to say that your interpretation never crossed my mind...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(pig snorts!)

Suz

7. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

:smile: Nannie, Nannie, Boo Boo. The censor didn't get you!

LMAO, Janet. :biggrin: DDD