SAT testing tomorrow

busywend

Please say a prayer or two for my difficult child. She is taking the SAT test tomorrow. Her practice test was not so good. She was in the 27%tile in NYS. Yuck! She is smarter than that for sure.

So, cross everything you have and send up a good one for my difficult child that she stay calm, focused and can think clearly tomorrow!

:biting: this is me wishing real hard that she does well! LOL!

LittleDudesMom

Hey Busy,

Here's some positive thoughts for difficult child!

Some tips - make sure she has some pencils and a scientific calculator. Send her with a couple snacks and a bottle of water or two for the breaks.

I made easy child hit the sack real early and got her up early so she could have enough time to chill and have a good breakfast. I think I was more nervous than she was - she was cool as a cucumber!!

Sharon

Martie

Wendy,

It should be over by now. I hope it went well. It helped both my kids to know they could take it again if necessary. Only easy child did (of course).

Martie

busywend

She called around 2:30 to come pick her up. boyfriend went to get her. She said it went OK. Thank goodness for the alternative test location and the extended time.
The other kids were in a huge gymnasium and it was 92 here yesterday! Yikes!
difficult child was in a smaller room with a fan, said it was not too bad in there.