Saying Hi to All and Update

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by DancerMom, May 13, 2008.

1. DancerMom

DancerMom New Member

Has been awhile since I poked my head in to write. I am a ghost and always writing up when I get a chance. Lots going on at our house this Spring.

First, I am going to be a grandmother!!!! difficult child 1 is expecting a girl on October 2nd. Whew, I can finally type that and acknowledge it without breaking down. She's 16, graduating early and entering Freshman year at 4 year in January 2008. I guess I have some things to be thankful for. I know I'll love it immensely and have bought the entire nursery furniture already. Dad is deadbeat 18 year old - ugh!

Next, difficult child 2 has really been through the wringer. We are now diagnosed with Sensory Interation Disorder, rule out Asperger's and testing is underway. I am not really sure what all that will entail. I am a hodgepodge of emotions on this one.

Hope that all are doing well. Please let me know what's going on with-you and your baby(ies).

Anna

2. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

Good to see you again. Hope all is well upstate. It's beautiful down here at the beach. Sounds like difficult child 1 has a plan. I know it is hard on you. Hopefully difficult child 2 will get a diagnosis with a good treatment plan soon.

3. DancerMom

DancerMom New Member

Thanks everywoman. Yes, believe it or not, she does have a plan. I just wished with her 4.0 gpa she would have gotten some birth control and used her noggin lol. You know how our difficult children are with- those spur of the moment decisions.

Was at Isle of Palms couple of weeks ago at my wife-in-laws. It wouldn't do for me to live on the coast, I'd never get anything done! lol