sentenced to one year.......

Sometimes I wonder if I had sent my son to an expensive place it would have made a difference.
Nope. Very very unlikely, judging by everything you've written. We all have "what ifs", you know. The thing is you can do nothing to change the past.
I feel like calling someone down there and saying he has a drug problem could you please send him somewhere besides home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well he has some time to serve before he goes anywhere, right? And once he's out again I don't see any reason he should come back to your house.

He will only serve probably about 3 weeks at the most. I am so tired of this. He will be evaluated and let go I guess. I think that is ridiculous. They dont even try to help them they just punish and let go. Maybe it is just me but some things just dont add up.

busywend

Stands, I do not get to this forum all the time, but I recall the hard times you have been having. One thing I know for sure - your money would have been wasted. Your son is just not ready to change. Nothing you say or do will make him ready. Detach is all you can do. He will come to his decision on his own one day.

HUGS!