She got the job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Substance Abuse' started by Kathy813, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Kathy813

Kathy813 Well-Known Member Staff Member

difficult child just called. . . she got the job. She was so excited.

She starts tomorrow morning. The owner called her a little while ago and said that they had planned on interviewing a few more people but that she had the most experience of anyone that they had talked to so they decided to just skip any more interviews and offered her the job. He said that he was excited that she was going to work there.

I haven't heard her so happy in a long time.

Thank you for the board juju. It must have done the trick.

2. StressedM0mma

StressedM0mma Active Member

That is so great Kathy!! I am so happy for her. I hope she does well there.
  3. Signorina

Signorina Guest

I just "woohoo"d out loud!!!

4. Calamity Jane

Calamity Jane Well-Known Member

What great news!! Tons of congratulations to your daughter - after all those pins and needles! Wonderful, wonderful!
  5. pinevalley

pinevalley Member

Wow!!! That is really terrific news! I'm so happy for both you and your difficult child! She worked hard to get this job & she deserves some happiness. It is so good for us to hear good news for a change! Congratulations to your daughter! (and to you also, her biggest supporter).
  6. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member Staff Member

OMG OMG OMG.....I'm so sorry I was pessimistic. I should have kept you up. I am so excited for her AND for you. What a relief Kathy.

7. AmericanGirl

AmericanGirl Guest

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's amazing news!!!!!! SOOOO Happy for you all!!
  8. toughlovin

toughlovin Guest

9. buddy

buddy New Member

WOW, She must feel so great! I am sure you are proud...wonderful news! Thanks for sharing.
  10. keista

keista New Member

Congrats! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. Kathy813

Kathy813 Well-Known Member Staff Member

She just texted me that she was so excited. I texted back she deserved to be excited and proud of herself and that she had worked hard to get to this point.

I told her I was proud of her. I didn't realize that she had called them back this afternoon and told them that she understood from a business perspective that they needed to interview more people but that she wanted to make sure that they realized how interested she was in getting the position.

I think her persistence paid off. :bigsmile:
  12. DaisyFace

DaisyFace Love me...Love me not

13. gottaloveem

gottaloveem Active Member

Great news!
  14. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

I am totally DElighted! Here's to new beginnings! DDD:bravo: