shhhhh, I am posting this in a whisper.

crazymama30

The kids have not fought all day. Both did chores without being asked more than once, and they have actually been joking with each other. I think he** must have froze over.

And now? easy child is going to a friends, and difficult child is taking a nap. I hope he is not sick, as he never naps. He wants to me to wake him at 5:30 if his alarm does not wake him. I get 1hr and 20minutes of peace!!!!!

crazymama30

and he must have heard me. He is up, says after laying down for 2 minutes he feels better. At least he is in a good mood, I will certainly take that!

keista

Spooky, freaky, way cool. Hope you enjoyed every second of the day.

sorry had to edit to keep it to a whisper.

Last edited:

crazymama30

I played Pokemon with difficult child for 20 minutes, and told him I had to stop to make dinner, but we could finish after dinner.

AND he agreed, did not argue, and put the cards up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the vyvanse increase was a good thing.

Woo Hoo.

T

TeDo

There must be something in the air. My two got along all day too. It was weird. They even played TOGETHER for a while. Whew!

crazymama30

And still going good (said in below a whisper!).

We finished our pokemon game, he beat me, no shock there as I have no idea how to play and just did what he told me. lol

Now he took his pills and its off to bed. We will hope for more of these.

InsaneCdn

I think the vyvanse increase was a good thing.
Just might happen... somehow when medications work and the dose is right and the timing is right... our kids sometimes turn into "normal".
WoW.

crazymama30

Insane, I think it would be miracle if he turned normal, and in all honesty? I have no idea what a normal 13yr old boy is!

InsaneCdn

You are right. On both counts.
When it happens - and it DOES happen - it is a miracle.
We didn't know what normal was, either... but we've come so far in the last year, that we think we even see the "normal" light at the end of the tunnel. Not "normal" as in no dxes... some issues are physical and there are no cures - but the behaviors... are moving toward normal.

I'm just hoping that school doesn't end up being a major set-back. (school starts tomorrow)

Looking4Answers

I am new too this site and found a "group" addoptive parents" but I can not join???? Nor can I reply to any one posts.. I am being told that I do not have permissions to join groups???? Help??

Wiped Out

Staff member
CM-Enjoy those moments! Glad you got such a great day:)

Looking for Answers-Welcome to our site. It may take awhile to be able to join groups but I'll check on that. To be honest, there doesn't look to be much activity on the groups. Please introduce yourself and your kiddo by starting a new post here in the general forum. Glad you found us.