So far, so good...

KTMom91

I still don't know exactly what triggered Miss KT's move home. According to her, my mom was always b!tching about something, and she'd had enough. According to my mom, Miss KT had a check from the music store (for selling her clarinet), and Miss KT got mad when Mom made a comment about her spending it all as soon as it was cashed, Miss KT exploded, and said she was moving back home.

My house is a wreck, because the things that I'd stored in Miss KT's room are now all over the place, and I have staples in my tummy that make it hurt to bend over and pick things up. Hubby is napping now. The strain of running the house while still going to work is wearing on him. Some of the women at church are bringing dinners to us (OMG, the pork tenderloin we had last night!), so he doesn't even have to cook. Maybe I would be more sympathetic to poor Hubby if I hadn't been a single parent for so long.

Hubby and Miss KT are getting along very well, keeping fingers crossed that it continues. I do not want to go back to living in an armed camp again.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Mary,
I'm glad things are going well so far. Keep taking care of you and let hubby do the rest for now-he'll survive. I hope Miss KT's move home remains a good one for all of you! Hugs.