So tired, but can't sleep

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by flutterbee, Aug 29, 2007.

1. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

Don't you hate that? I'm so glad it's a 3 day weekend.

Just too many things on my mind and can't relax. Individually nothing huge...just a lot of things zooming around in my head.

I wish my head came with a mute button. :rofl:
  2. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

I wish my kid came with one.
  3. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

You and me both.
  4. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Mute button, heck, I want mine to come with an On Off switch. :crazy2:

Sorry you can't sleep. I know the insomnia man all too well. Says he's not related to the sand man, not even good friends. :slap:

Sorry gals. My humor is a bit weird tonite. lol
  5. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

They may not be good friends, but they're in cahoots together. Sand man visits around 4:00 pm when I can't sleep. Insomnia man visits around 10:00 pm when I want to sleep.

It's a conspiracy, I tell ya.

I'd take the off button, too, 'cept I'm afraid my head wouldn't reboot. LOL
  6. Hound dog

You too huh? Everytime I'm up like this I think, darn this is gonna hit me right around suppertime tomorrow.

I knew there was somethin sneaky going on. :hypnosis:
  7. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

Okay, you guys....trying to sleep here. Can we knock off all this chatter??? :smile:
  8. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

Sorry, Linda. We'll whisper.
  9. Hound dog

:redface: Sorry Linda.

*whispers* Pass me a hammer someone. Maybe a good rap on the head will put me out.
  10. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

Hammers don't work - tried it last week. :rofl:

When husband can't sleep he does calculus problems in his head; might work if I knew what the heck calculus was & how to do it. :crazy2:
  11. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

Hammers are messy and you'd prolly bleed. Then you'd just have a mess to clean up. And it's hard to get blood out of carpet.

I was sure calculus was used for something. Just didn't know what til now. :rofl:
  12. Kjs

Kjs Guest

Nice to have company at this time of the morning. Sorry you guys can't sleep. I'm working, but enjoying the conversation.
  13. Marcie Mac

Marcie Mac Just Plain Ole Tired

Now you all have made such a ruckus you have awoken my dogs.

I thought a nice glass of Kaluha and warm milk would be just the ticket for me to sleep thru the night - mmmm not Its 3:30 and I am done sleeping. Its looking like 5 hours a night is going to be my max anymore.

At least my house is halfway clean and no one hears me in the garage putting stuff together for a garage sale this weekend.