Stalled Saturn and epic fail

KTMom91

Or maybe I should say epic FALL?

Miss KT's car won't start. She doesn't know why. Hubby went out to recharge the battery, tap on the starter, whatever. Nothing. He calls me to come out so we can push start it. We get it started, I drive around the block, Miss KT comes dancing out the door, all happy because her car started. I turn off the engine and try to restart it. Nothing. I point out that the ability to push start a car is a skill Miss KT needs to learn, so I get out and hand her her keys. Hubby calmly explains what she needs to do, she cooperates, and they get the car started.

With the logic of a difficult child, she doesn't drive around the block to repark the car...she attempts a three-point turn in front of the house...and stalls the car. Hubby goes over and begins to push the car again. She doesn't pop the clutch this time, and I hear, "Oops...wrong foot." Then she starts yelling about how MOM should do this. Hubby stays calm, tells her it's her car, and they start again. This time, she punches the gas when she pops the clutch. She takes off down the street...Hubby falls and goes rolling down the street.

We still don't know what's wrong with the car.