The tact of a difficult child

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by KTMom91, Nov 19, 2009.

1. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Though Miss KT is getting somewhat better in this department, our conversation this evening proves she's still lacking.

She called me before her night class to tell me that she just saw this woman who looked like she was wearing a hula hoop under her clothes..."and Mom, she was even fatter than you!"

Thanks, kid. Love the support.
  2. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

LOL...well dont feel bad. Jamie told me that he gets the mental image of two beached whales every time he thinks of his dad and I having sex!
  3. klmno

klmno Active Member's a good thing she was on the phone and not face-to-face, huh? That was really a pretty rotten thing to say.
  4. flutterby

flutterby Fly away!

Wow. I'm so sorry that she said that to you. Not cool.
  5. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Didja ask her, "Hmmm... wonder if she was as rude as you, hon?" I'll smack her for ya if you want ;)
  6. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

I'll help gcvmom smack her if you want - I even have a cane. by the way, did you know that duct tape does not leave a bruise? ;) This is info to file away for future reference. :bigsmile:
  7. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

What a rotten, tactless difficult child thing to say-I've heard similar things many time from my difficult child. I like the duct tape idea-husband jokingly said last night that for Christmas he wants duct tape so he can have a day of quiet from the kids. I kidded back that I would get him one red and one green so the kids could match the season!