The tact of a difficult child

KTMom91

Though Miss KT is getting somewhat better in this department, our conversation this evening proves she's still lacking.

She called me before her night class to tell me that she just saw this woman who looked like she was wearing a hula hoop under her clothes..."and Mom, she was even fatter than you!"

Thanks, kid. Love the support.

DammitJanet

LOL...well dont feel bad. Jamie told me that he gets the mental image of two beached whales every time he thinks of his dad and I having sex!

klmno

Ohhh.....it's a good thing she was on the phone and not face-to-face, huh? That was really a pretty rotten thing to say.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I'll help gcvmom smack her if you want - I even have a cane. by the way, did you know that duct tape does not leave a bruise? ;) This is info to file away for future reference. :bigsmile:

Wiped Out

Staff member
What a rotten, tactless difficult child thing to say-I've heard similar things many time from my difficult child. I like the duct tape idea-husband jokingly said last night that for Christmas he wants duct tape so he can have a day of quiet from the kids. I kidded back that I would get him one red and one green so the kids could match the season!