Things Are Coming Together

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Borrowing internet again.

Mom is wiring Travis the 4000.00 on monday. He will have money to eat. Not alot of money, but he will be able to eat. He moves into his disability apartment on campus next saturday.

I had quite a shocker and I'm not sure I understand it. I didin't hear from the college as far as my FASFA appeal so I called them. The financial aide person told me that they hadn't heard from fasfa yet. BUT.........now this is what I don't understand..........She told me not to worry. The college had disappropriated funds and paid for my entire fall quarter!!!!:surprise: That way I don't have to worry about meeting the college deadline to have it paid. Now I don't know if this means when my FASFA comes thru if I'll have to pay them back, but I'm not complaining either way.

I GET TO GO TO NURSING SCHOOL!!!:D

mother in law is doing better on new medications and is "working hard to make the best of a bad situation". We had a very pleasant visit with her.

Bad news. sister in law was wrestling Nichole tonight. He pulled her shirt down and wouldn't stop when she told him. She's at easy child's watching the boys while sister in law and easy child work........this was right before he left for work. That's why I'm here. Nichole finally broke down and called me in tears. sister in law crossed a line. He wouldn't stop and did it again when she tried to get him to stop. She wants to tell easy child, but is afraid easy child will be mad at her........doesn't want to hurt easy child......doesn't want to cause trouble in a marriage already under alot of stress......

Oh gawd what a mess. I'll keep you updated.

Seems like I get one mess cleared away only to find another to take it's place. sheesh

Miss you all. Still working on the internet. We ordered it, but are on a waiting list for installation.

Hugs

KTMom91

Yay! Nurse Lisa! I'm so happy for you!

Sending calming hugs to Nichole. Sounds like a bad situation...no wonder she's upset. What's sister in law thinking?

Hope to see you soon.

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Bravo, Nurse Lisa! You're on your way! Isn't it nice when good things happen to good people?

The situation with sister in law and Nichole is creepy. Why were two adults wrestling? Was he drinking?

susiestar

Roll With It
AWESOME about the $$$! Sounds like someone knows how hard you work and how much you really WANT nursing school!!

As for sister in law and Nichole, I agree that it is creepy. Why would he tickle her, esp and not let go.

Tickling can HURT. I am so sorry she had to go through that. I hope easy child will understand how hard this is for her.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Lisa,
I'm so glad nursing school is a go!!! You are going to make a great nurse!!:)

I'm sorry about the situation with Nichole and sister in law.

donna723

Lisa, I'm so glad that things are working out for you and that you will be able to go to nursing school! And I'm very happy for Travis that things seem to be falling in to place for him to go to school too.

But the part about Nichole and sister in law is downright creepy weird! Has he ever done anything like that before? He not only crossed the line, he crossed it and kept right on going! I can understand why she was so upset and I hope she gets up the courage to tell easy child. She needs to know.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Thanks for the congrats.

I guess I should explain about sister in law. He is a bona fide difficult child in his own right. No fault of his own, just a major case of bad parenting. The boy has made great strides over the years he's been with easy child........which I'm trying to think......has been since Nichole was about oh.........12 or so. He thinks of Nichole as his kid sister and treats her as such. Hence the tickling. He was kidding around. It went too far. It has never happened before. I'm disappointed but not surprised. sister in law was not taught anything about how to behave properly. What he knows he's learned by trial and error. And the vast majority from US. I'm not excusing it, I'm just explaining it.

I spoke in depth with Nichole and she doesn't think he meant anything sexual. It just made her extremely unconfortable as it should have and put her in a mighty bad no win situation.

She told easy child. easy child took it fairly well although she has yet to open up to me about it......I dunno if she knows Nichole came to me first. Since I'm sitting in her house and she and sister in law were cuddling.....I'm guessing they have worked it out. Nichole has received profound apologizies from sister in law that she felt were sincere. And once he had time to think......they most likely were. The trouble is the kid never thinks before he acts. easy child and Nichole are good.

So, what could've been a disaster seems to have turned out ok for all involved.

Miss you all

((((hugs)))))

DammitJanet

Lisa, I can see that sort of thing happening in my house too. My boys are very rough and tumble with each other. The wives/girlfriend's are right there in the midst with them. Normally only with their own husband or boyfriend but if they were all together in the same room or something and say Cory and Jamie started play fighting/tickling each other and Billie or Mandy jumped in, well it would be a free for all. I have been known to jump in the middle of Jamie and Cory! Its all in fun. I can tickle the heck out of them because I am not ticklish...lol. They are extremely ticklish and I can have them gasping for breath and begging Uncle in seconds....lmao. It has NOTHING to do with sex.