we've been overly involved

Abbey

Spork Queen
Keep it going, Sue. These kids have a remarkable ability to face adversities. It's almost as they thrive on them. Once the money bags are cut off...for a good long time, she'll realize (hopefully) that she has to step up to the plate and be an adult.

Laughing...easy child son just announced that he and his 'wife' were thinking of getting married. I'm sorry, but I nearly had to pick myself up off the floor from laughing. :rofl: You want to get married? Go ahead, but you can't even put gas in the car or keep your bank account from being overdrawn. She's in college...you are not. You work at a sub shop and have no ambitions to do anything else.

Where are you going to live? How are you going to get a place to live with NO credit.

I think it was a passing moment as we've been pushing the college thing lately and his girlfriend lives out of state.

He was upset today that the car he drives exclusively (which is ours) battery had died. No problem, I said. Just have a friend take you down to Car Zone and get a new $60 battery. Well...he has no money. So, they had to scape for rides to a concert 45 minutes away. So sorry. I'm not going to a concert tonight.

Well, hats off to you easy child if you can pull it off. :swimming:

He's a great kid, but completely out of touch with what it means to become an adult. Ugh.

Abbey