What service is there that takes care of bill paying?

DammitJanet

Here the first 25K or some percentage is knocked off the top of the price of the property...I think whichever is greater. I get $25k off my value which is actually a joke because they valued my 2001 mobile home at 60K when I only paid 40. I must be the luckiest woman in the world to have a mobile home appreciate in value...lmao. Especially when the roof has missing shingles, has leaked, wasnt underpinned when the assessed it (now is underpinned in tin), has holes in the sheet rock, and has no porch but has rotting steps. Yeah...I sure went up 20K! It isnt even a land/home package! Home only. I contested the assessment and got it knocked down to 33K and pay on 8K which is still about 80 bucks a year here. However before I got it contested my taxes were over 350 to 400 a year.

DDD

His is a combo of SSI and SSDI since he had earned sufficient quarters of employment before eighteen to qualify. I'll check on the real estate taxes....but...LOL...he doesn't have a house yet. I'm just trying to think all this through so I can be FREE of stress this year. Of course, I've been trying to get stress free since I started as a 19 yr. old. Mom. DDD

DammitJanet

I know. I am already planning on what to do if I win on HGTV's dream house give away....lmao. Lovely little condo in Miami. Only 800 sq feet but has two bedrooms so one of the kids could come down to visit every once in a while. I think I would do wonderful there! I think I would have faulty electrical wiring in this place. Or finally fall asleep with that blasted cigarette in my hand. Darn it all.

I do think its a good idea for you to start making plans because you know this is going to happen. If nothing else you can find difficult child 1 a really nice modular home on a lot down there. They are nicer now than the old ones sitting in the retirement communities FL has dotted all around down there. Some look so much like houses you wouldnt know the difference unless someone told you. You would have to get a Wind Zone 2 where you are located so it has to be built to even stricter standards. If you get a small double wide size and brick underpin it, they consider it real property. Just a thought.