who exercised today?

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by needabreak, Feb 23, 2007.

1. needabreak

needabreak New Member

oh,i was bad today.im going to the gym soon so ill stay there
    for as long as i can.i just can not seem to get with it.i think every time me and my mom get into it i head right for the food.but i should feel a little bit better after exercising.or i just might get in the pool and jog for awhile
    so how did every one else do.i hope better then me ,well tomorror is another day.
  2. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

I took a long walk... in the snow. I built a snowcat a huge one, the 3rd one in a week!!! It was something... chased the kids all day.
  3. Sue C

Sue C Active Member

I rode my exercise bike for about 10 minutes. It was all I could handle.

4. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

I shoveled my driveway & the church's extensive sidewalks and was on my feet most of the day.
  5. tinamarie1

tinamarie1 Member

I didn't have time to go to the gym today, so before I settled down for supper, I asked husband if he wanted to go for a walk. Only about 15 minutes, but around our huge block with difficult child dog, ugh! I find if I exercise before dinner, I don't eat nearly as much. That and I drink a big glass of water before eating.
    Only 50 more pounds to go, bleck!
  6. jannie

jannie trying to survive....

Not a good diet day...however I had an impromptu ladies night out..
  7. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

I did go to the health club last night and rode :smile: I also worked out on the Precor-a total of 40 minutes. I'm hoping to geth there again today before the weahter gets really bad-if not I'll go down to my basement for a workout.
  8. WhymeMom?

WhymeMom? No real answers to life..

Just got done with my 30 minutes for today....It always feels better when its OVER.....

I will exercise everyday, I will exercise everyday, I will exercise everyday.....are you getting sleepy?
  9. SomewhereOutThere

SomewhereOutThere Well-Known Member

I try to exercise almost every day, and did today too.
  10. saving grace

saving grace New Member

Does shopping count? I walked around the stores for about an hour anda half, then for some reason I was feeling like I got hit by a mack truck. Came home, got on the couch and well thats it. I hate a delicious but fattning dinner.

I did lose 2.4 pounds at my weigh in yesterday though. The weather here is killing me. I had a great routine going, I am not motivated at all.

All you guys are doing great!

11. Liahona

Liahona Active Member

I finially got a gym membership. I felt guilty doing it, but it was either that or some intense therapy. I've only gone 3 times and can already tell the difference. It gets my stress out. Then I don't eat as much because I'm a stress eating, and I don't fight with husband as much because I get out my anger at the gym. I might still end up in therapy, but I'm going to try this for a few weeks first. I'm trying to take care of myself.