Why men die earlier.........

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Jena, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Jena

Jena New Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFu1Aqw-QGs&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFu1Aqw-QGs&feature=related[/ame]

I thought this was priceless!!!

Enjoy, and yes clearly I need some sleep lol.

2. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

And you know....this all boils down to....

Failure to read the instructions.

'Nuff said. :D

3. Jena

Jena New Member

yes, so very true. Yet when the brick hit the guy in the head i was weak. by the way this in no way is insulting our "board men" here part of our group! I'm sure you guys would never ever do this stuff!!! :)

4. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks for the laugh. I needed it after trying to cram ten tons of information into my brain.

by the way I actually understand how nerves tranmit via action potientials now..........Too bad it's what we studied last year in anatomy. *snort* ;) (go figure) Although it will help me remember it for the exam....and I know it is one of the questions. :)

5. Andy

Andy Active Member

:rofl:

Oh Jenn - You just are not happy with the men in your life lately are you? But what a fun way to get those frustrations out. Keep these jokes coming!

6. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

"NO! I can do it by myself!" never changes after they're 2.

LOL.

7. Jena

Jena New Member

Andy it seems to be a pattern forming, huh..?? LOL go read my new thread that stuff soooo doesn't matter anymore!!! yea me!!!! :)

8. mrscatinthehat

mrscatinthehat Seussical

OH that last one where the brick hits the guys head. I actually wincedon that one.

beth

9. klmno

klmno Active Member

Yes, I see this sort of thing in difficult child's future!! LOL!

10. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

OMG I don't know what was funnier - the video or Terrys comment.

11. Andy

Andy Active Member

The 1st strike against our male difficult children is that they are destined to grow up to be men! :surprise: Poor things!

12. Jena

Jena New Member

Yes so very true!!! ok i'm going to find more troubling videos lol