With Y'ALL In Spirit

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by susiestar, Jul 8, 2011.

1. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

i iwll be reading but not posting much this month. I take heavy duty pain medication and for some reason after I cannot attend an appointment the prescriptiosn "get lost" in the mail. Based on the nurse who handles them's reactions, I don't think she sends them even when told to do so, but I cannot prove it.

I have proven that I did not fill them and lie about it - these are tracked and it is a 2 min phone call to get that checked. But they won't write them again until next month. So it is severe withdrawal from the medications, the ones I have not had increased in a little over 3 yrs and have ONLY ever had 2 problems with - this month and in March when this nurse screamed at me that I was ajunkie over the phone ( have heard her from the waiting room do this to others and have compalined to no effect to the doctor about it).

So far I am hanging in here, but am in pain and cannot type much. But I will be here in spirit with y'all.

2. TeDo

TeDo Guest

I am so sorry you are having to go through this. I will be keeping you in my prayers.

3. Mattsmom277

Mattsmom277 Active Member

:( Sorry they won't fix this situation, it seems insane when you have a system in place to prove the script was not filled. Sorry you are in withdrawl, and sorry that means you have no pain relief. Hang in there!!!

4. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

Good Grief! I'm so sorry. Sending hugs and hopes that the pain decreases soon. DDD