A&F at it again...

donna723

I think someone should sue them over the way they stink up the whole mall with that strong cologne that they spray by the bucketful - the store reeks of it. I can't go in there witihout getting a headache, so I do not go in there! My son goes in and I get as far away from there as I can and wait for him.

susiestar

Roll With It
I think A&F is a terrible company. There is NO reason a person's hijab should be against a "look policy'. The entire look policy is just out of line.

I take great care to not even walk PAST their stores due to the stench. It can make me sick from 3 stores down the mall. I have lodged a number of complaints with mall offices. One, in Ohio, actually made them stop using the cologne anywhere that it would be smelled outside of the store. They closed that store in less than 3 months.

I have been so appalled and offended by their advertisements, attitude, policies and general behavior that we won't even buy their products at garage sales. I won't even take them for free. When the kids start to fuss I ask them if they want to send the message that the store can do what it wants because the clothing is nice.

WHEN are they going to crack down on A&F with enough fines for labor violations and discrimination etc... hard enough to close them?

trinityroyal

And this after they'd already been slapped for their mistreatment of the girl with the prosthetic arm? Honestly!

I hadn't formally boycotted them, but I dislike their store and don't shop there.

susiestar

Roll With It
We don't shop at any of their stores largely because we shop thrift stores and garage sales. but I refuse to buy their stuff at garage sales. One lady who has a lot of garage sales is always giving away A&F and Limited clothing on freecycle because most garage sale people in our town are boycotting them. This lady spent $60 bucks at one thrift store with a lot of A&F and limited clothing for Fifty cents to a dollar. then couldn't sell them even for that much at her own garage sale. She had many of them priced at 4 or 5 bucks, and even when she lowered prices they sat.

Nothing limited makes fits any of us.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I've never cared for A&F and this sort of thing doesn't raise my opinion of them. How utterly stupid of them.

Oh well, maybe if they get sued enough they'll learn.