A tiny update

GuideMe

Well,

I didn't move like I said I would. When my daughter moved in with my brother, I kind of thought, alright, I have a little bit of time. Plus, I really don't have the money, nor the energy to move right at this moment. So I would really like to thank my brother for once, for taking my daughter in (even though it was not for me) and thank my daughter as well for being grown up enough to agree to it (which was for her and me).

It's also good that I am still here because I am awaiting the decision for the last six months from social security to see if I am still eligible to receive benefits. If I move now, I might miss some important papers being sent to me.

So, we'll see. Day by day.

Jabberwockey

I'm assuming GM is talking about Social Security Disability, and when you first apply for it the process is excessively slow even for a government process.

Confused

GuideMe, hang in there! Take your time,and I wish you luck with the social security! Hope your having some you time!

SuZir

I have been wondering how you were.

It is good to hear from you, and to know you are doing well.

This is an older thread.

I too have been wondering how GuideMe is doing, but I think she has not been on the board for couple months now. At least she has not written on public board after early January and she haven't answered my private messages either.

I hope all is well.