Aaauuuggghhhh!

JJJ

Kanga still on homebound. Tigger and Piglet both home sick 2 days this week. Eeyore came home sick today. I don't deserve this :frown:

everywoman

I'm sorry too. Is there anyway you can sneak off for a few hours tomorrow and leave them with husband----too many difficult child's(sick ones at that) at one time, for a long time, can't be good for the soul!

Fran

Former desparate mom
Try to get someone in to help you. Family or someone's older teen. Pay them a few bucks to do some things in the house so you aren't so overwhelmed.
Everyone home and sick is no fun.

I absolutely hate it when the kids are sick!!! It is at times like this when you really need to take care of your own needs. Can husband watch them for awhile so you can have some "me" time??? You need a break!!!

I'm sending you cyber hugs and praying they are feeling better very soon!!! WFEN

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Hire TWO people if necessary so you can just get out! Go to the library or for a drink :smile: or coffee :smile:- anything :smile:.

Sorry it's so excrutiatingly painful.

JJJ

It's horrible because my mom -- who normally would help is across the country helping my sister who had a crash c-section last week. No one else is in a position to help.

husband is taking Piglet to Ohio tomorrow. Wish I could send him Kanga but she has 3 games this weekend and she needs to stay in town.

But the good news is Kanga's IEP will be one week from today! Hopefully that means she'll be back at a real school in just 11 days!!!!!

TerryJ2

Oh, so sorry! I just went through that this week. Thought we'd both lose our minds. Thank god for school!
It sounds trite, but hang in there.

JJJ

And to top it all off I had to go find my password to get back on this forum!!!!!

Thanks all! Things are looking up. Everyone is on the mend. Tigger had a major outburst tonight but it was very short lived (just 30 minutes). Kanga was switched from Risperdal to Geoden 5 days ago and she says the voices are very quiet!!!!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
JJJ,

Glad to hear that things are looking up today. I love those 30 minute outbursts - hardly worth our notice! :rofl:

Take care of yourself, lady. :warrior: