AG? Check in, please. Thinking of you...hope all is well.

A

AmericanGirl

Hi all,

You are so kind to check on me. I'm teaching three hard classes online and am swapped. I read the board from time to time but simply don't have a lot of time to post right now.

Saw difficult child yesterday. Told him he looked so happy that he simply glowed. He agreed. He has a new job (quit the restaurant job because of the huge amounts of drug/alcohol use there). This one is in retail and he says it is awesome. A young, hip kind of place - it's a good fit. Eight employees. He says they talk about drinking some but not much.

When I met him yesterday, he hugged me tightly and kissed me twice on the cheek. We separated and he grabbed me again saying, "I'm not done" and hugged me harder.

They moved him into a different apartment at the sober house. Only 1 roommate, not 4. The manager said he wanted him to move because he thought difficult child could be a good influence on this guy.

Know all of you are in my heart and my prayers.

DDD

OMG.........I am so completely happy reading your post. I remain with fingers crossed and prayers being said. Somehow I just "believed" that you love/devotion would help "bring him back". I am smiling. Hugs DDD

lovemysons

AG,
You're difficult child sounds so very very sweet...wanting to keep hugging you. I'm so glad he's doing so well.

Warmed my heart,
LMS