ah gaabeeda (Auditory Processing Disorders (APD) lyrics)

buddy

Q's primary brain injury is on the rt side. Frontal/temporal lobes. The temporal lobe injury really messes with rhythm, he can't even clap to music in any way. He sure tries though, and ahem, dancing? Yeah....that can be downright dangerous.

Add his language /auditory processing challenges and over the years I have purchased cd players you can adjust the speed on etc. He now catches some words if repeated over and over. He loves music.

He started singing ahgaabeeda! Woof woof woof woof ah gaa be da!

He is SO frustrated that his aide at school doesn't know it.

Come on! It's on radio and TV....Ellen plays it all the time.

Its Gangnam style! (Most of the song is in Korean I believe, and he's singing the op op opah gangnam style (spelling?) part.

It's so funny, one of those rare times he and I laugh together about something. We used to imitate dancing with the stars as I spun him around but 60 lbs bigger and I can't do that anymore.

InsaneCdn

At least you can laugh together about it.
Any hearing problem - as well as any Auditory Processing Disorders (APD) problem - can create either extreme frustration, or extreme hilarity, or sometimes both at the same time!

isis

"He started singing ahgaabeeda! Woof woof woof woof ah gaa be da!"

I knew what it was right away! Seriously! (Then I thought, no, of course that's not it, then I kept reading your post, and it was!) Gangam Style!