AI

M

ML

My prediction is Lil and Matt go tonight, then Anoop, then Allison (though I think she should be second runner up), then Danny, then Kris and Adam takes the gold.

What do you all think?

OK Really going to work now :)

Lothlorien

You never know, but I do think Lil has lasted far too long. She should go home tonight.

After last night, I became a big Kris fan! Wow! He really showed off his talent last night.

I know they gave him accolades up the wazoo, last night, but I just didn't think Adam's song was nearly as good as Kris's. It was good, but I didn't like it all that much. (ducking the tomatoes)

SRL

My prediction is Lil and Matt go tonight, then Anoop, then Allison (though I think she should be second runner up), then Danny, then Kris and Adam takes the gold.
:)

I mostly agree except I think it could be Lil and Anoop tonight or Lil and Matt. I will absolutely hate those judges if Allison or Kris gets voted off tonight and they wasted their save on Matt last week. It wasn't a shock elimination, he couldn't win, and he didn't deliver this week so they did it just to use it.

I think Kris has shown the most growth and has proven to be one of the best musicians of the group so I hope he makes it along with Allison and Adam to the final 3. I'm not getting the Danny thing at all--his songs all sound the same to me and he isn't musically creative like Kris or Adam yet week after week the judges mostly praise him to high heaven. Someone must be loving him though because of those left he and Adam are the only ones who haven't been in the bottom 3 yet.