And it gets better... little bit of good news

Ally

Actually this is kind of funny.

I got an email from a friend that I have in the community where difficult child is residing. She also has a difficult child (boy, 20) that has just moved back there. I said to her last week that I bet the her difficult child knows of difficult child. Sure enough, she took her difficult child to get a few groceries today and was telling her about his new girlfriend and how she had a friend by the same name as my difficult child. He said that she was blonde and pretty cute, wasnt from there and had a little brother with Down Syndrome. Small world huh?? My friend then asked her difficult child to call her if my difficult child showed up at his place again and said that she wanted to talk to her.

I called her and she said that if/when he calls to tell her that she is there, she will call the RCMP and give them the address and hopefully they will go and pick her up.

The probation officer said they other day that he felt they were getting close to getting her and I think that he is right.

Ally

KFld

I just hope that her difficult child doesn't warn her that something could be going on and scare her off. difficult child seems to stick together that way.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that this doesn't happen and they pick her up soon.