Another well timed how to.....

donna723

I love Step Number 1 ...

"Find your car..."

:smile: :smile: :smile:

I mean, what if you dig and dig through all that snow and then find out it's somebody elses car, not yours!

:smile: :nonono: :smile:

tiredmommy

Or, tell husband we've run out of beer & potato chips 1.5 hours prior to the start of a hockey game. He will then follow all the steps listed in your link just so you can run to the grocery store for him! :smile:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Knowing you, I thought for sure this was going to be a funny.

So I started reading.

And waited to laugh.

And didn't.

Jokes on me! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Suz

busywend

Oh Suz, you did not read down the page enough. Did you see the 'things you'll need' section? One of them is A CAR!!!

I, too, thought this would be a joke. I can not believe people need this instruction - maybe that is the joke.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
You're not off, Linda. It just never occurred to me that someone would need serious directions on how to shovel out a car...especially when step #1 is to find the car! :hammer:

LMAO

Suz

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Ladies, think small appliance instruction manual authors. Written in the general assumption you're completely non functional. :hammer:

In my mind, if you can drive a car, you can find where you parked it.

Unless, of course, you're a parent of a difficult child or menopausal or god forbid, BOTH! :surprise: :rofl:

tiredmommy

Actually, there were several hundred vehicles damaged in the blizzard of '77 in Buffalo because of snowmobilers unwittingly driving along the top of what they thought was a pure snowbank, when actually there was a car parked underneath. It took months for all the vehicles to be returned to their rightful owners after many were towed.

DazedandConfused

It's threads like these that I appreciate, and feel so very grateful, that I live in the sandy deserts of California. :whew:

Then I noticed this "how to" at the bottom of the page: How to build an Igloo. :surprise:

I don't think I want to live anywhere where I need to know that one!

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Okay, I'm going to fess up....in the blizzard of '78 we lived in an apartment building and you parked as close as you could, but there weren't assigned spots, so you would park in an open spot. The snow completely covered our car plus we didn't have a snow shovel. We started digging at what we thought was our car with a wastebasket and when we got to the roof it was red so thought it was ours and dug a little further and figured out it wasn't ours so "Find your car" makes perfect sense to me......

By the way the second car we dug out was ours.....

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Find your car" makes perfect sense to me...... </div></div>

LMAO- Thanks for the chuckle. Makes sense with your scenario, WMM.

As for :faint: LINDA :surprise:.....#5 RELAX?!!!While FALLING???. As someone who has terrible height phobia, I really did laugh out loud when I read that one.

Suz